Join our team!
Licensed Bilingual Insurance Agent – 220 Property and Casualty
We are a reputable insurance agency based in Miami Lakes that offers its employees:
· Pleasant Work Environment
· Attractive Compensation
· Heath-Dental-Vision Insurance
· Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
· Paid Holidays
· Employee Development
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Sign in Bonus = after 90 days of probation period
· Office perks include Croquets and Pastries on Fridays
About the Job:
Seeking a sharp, focused, and driven 220 agent to join a fast-paced and growing office. This individual should have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and have confidence in the field. Willingness to learn and be coached is a must. This position requires a strong sales capability.
· Valid and active 220 license
· Experience in Commercial Lines of Business preferred
· Knowledge and understanding of the Florida insurance market including product offerings, carrier availability and industry guidelines
· Skilled in Customer Service
· Sales Experience preferred
· Comfortable with technology
· Ability to multi-task, follow-through and follow up
· Bilingual- English & Spanish is required (ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing)
· Generate leads, build relationships and establish new business
· Prospect for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking marketing, cold-calling and lead databasesQuickly and accurately indentify and assess customers’ needs
· Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations and bind coverage
· Consistently meet sales goals while writing quality business
About Torres Insurance Agency:
We have been serving our community for 38 years, working tirelessly to contribute and add value to the customers we serve by explaining the various insurance options and establishing relationships with them.
We welcome highly motivated individuals, willing to grow in the insurance business by joining our team of professionals. Willing to take the challenge of competition and work tirelessly to gain the clients trust. Committed to individual performance by accepting responsibility for their earning potential and developing their professional career by attending classes that can enhance their knowledge.
We will train the right individual.
We believe in rewarding our staff with competitive salary and bonus/commission tied to production.
NOTE: This position requires an individual that works well with compensation that is tied to performance.
After 90 days of employment, set monthly goals should be met or exceeded.
**Willing to obtain training classes in person or online that would improve your underwriting or sales process; consequently increasing your earning potential to grow your career.
Job Type: Full-time
To keep our employees and customers safe we are complying with CDC requirements.
Maria Delgado, Human Resources
305-512-5880 ext. 213